Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cruising Spots San Francisco Most Interesting GLBT Vacation Spot?

Most interesting GLBT vacation spot? - cruising spots san francisco

Now I have my other half in San Francisco ... Miami / South Beach ... Mexico ... Central America. We all know the pictures of U.S. destinations ... almost ... and ideas for our long journey ahead is required.

I'm running out of "fun" GLBT-friendly places to go. I understand that we can go to Europe or South America, and is probably the time in both places, but at this point has become so expensive that I can not justify the cost right now.

Of course, as places of the scene "gay", but not nearly as important as the general mood and other attractions.

I want to go a place where we can spend a week and relax, but still a good time and party, and perhaps a night.

ThereIt has good ideas, where can I take? Does anyone have experience with gay cruises

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Orleans has a very good gay scene. It is a part of the French Quarter, is dedicated to the gay scene. In addition to the parties, the festival of caries Souther great here. If you have the opportunity, you should check.

Active Denial System™ said...

I would say go to Belize, but not the bustling metropolis. To go to Sydney / Aus ... enjoy!

Good luck!

Gay or cruise! thats always fun .. http://www.atlantisevents.com/

Post a Comment