Saturday, January 16, 2010

Used Dressage Saddles Any Of You Have Experience Using Dressage Saddles On Long Distance Trail Rides? Any Disadvantages?

Any of you have experience using dressage saddles on long distance trail rides? Any disadvantages? - used dressage saddles

My horse is very difficult to surpass, TWH (broad shoulders), med back. Finally Dressursattel found that matches would not work - for some reason long-distance (near resistance) riding type? Gone through many faces of chairs without success (rubbing, pinching, etc..) Y he put the track w / Dressage saddle? I mean, riding too hard - not just the light! No objections to the horse? Any contribution is welcome. It's a great horse and deserves to be comfortable! Because of the weather, I have traveled more than 2.5 hours in this chair, and so far, so good. This is a professional Otto Schumacher Exklusiv (if it makes a difference), very well made and very comfortable. I have tried to Tucker, well, no trees, what I ride - not in the West, which have English-type gearbox. Oh, the courts, many kinds of pills. I hope the work of Schumacher. Soon to be saddled - the potential problems of heavy horse in dressage, you Experienced? Thank you for your help - Roads happy:)

1 comments:

Serena01 said...

He went on long journeys and hard in my contact list and I love it! A dressage saddle has a deep seat when my turn, if you feel comfortable in, then it should go. People thought I was crazy because I could get my Spookey, Arab hot off the track # 1 and an English saddle. So basically, if it fits your horse and you are comfortable, it is no different than any other seat. Good luck!

Post a Comment